Header Ads

I Can Create a YouTube Thumbnail For You

Hello my name is Rohan AKA RohanTheGeek.I make YouTube videos along with some blogging and some thumbnail making. I have a lot of talent in making thumbnails. I make thumbnails for this Youtuber called as Ziovo ( https://m.youtube.com/user/Ziovo ) he has more than 280,000 subscribers an charge him $9 every thumbnail I make for him. I want to make thumbnails for you guys too :)  . You get to choose the price too. I accept payment only through PayPal only. I categorize my customers under 3 types Normal,Standard and Platinum Customers.  Normal customers are the one who I don't take very seriously and charge them 1-3$. Standard customers are the one I take seriously and charge them 3-5$ and then finally come the Platinum customers 5-10$ where I really put in my efforts and spend 30min to 1 hour to make them the best thumbnails I can. You can Cheak out Ziovo channel to find out how u make thumbnails.

Contact Information :- Rohan.m.reddy@gmail.com

Thank You 
I Can Create a YouTube Thumbnail For You I Can Create a YouTube Thumbnail For You Reviewed by Unknown on July 03, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments

Recent Posts

Responsive Advertisement

Full Width CSS